What is new, grows old!
Show New will display an image on the page for a certain number of days from a specific date to indicate something is new and removed the image after a certain number of days, just in case we forget!
Features of Show New:
- Allows the entry of the number of days to display the image.
- Allows the start date to be in the future.
- Allows the selection of any image.
ASP code requires an ASP server.
Commissioned by Randolph Vail
Show New Quick Guide
- Click where you want the image to display.
- Run the command
- Select the type.
- Enter the from date (English format), use today's date for displaying it immediately.
- Enter the number of days to show a new image.
- Select the image.
- Click OK.
"Let's have some new cliches."
Dreamweaver CC download
Dreamweaver CS6 and prior download