Helping people find their way to your home page!
Breadcrumbs places a navigation element on the page which reflects the structure of the site's folders and a path back to home along this folder structure. Breadcrumbs are where you are at in relation to home, not where you have been. Sets up navigation in under a minute. It can integrate with your Dreamweaver Template.
Your site must be setup in folders with a common file as the main page per folder (like index.html)
Breadcrumbs Quick Guide:
- Load a page from your current site.
- Click on the page where you want the trail to be displayed.
- Run the Breadcrumbs command.
- Enter the site root directory.
- Enter the text delimiter or the image delimiter. This will appear between the links in the breadcrumb trail.
- Enter a deault page, this page must appear in all folders and can be named anything, typical entries are index.html, index.php, index.cfm, default.asp or index.asp.
- Select the CSS styles for the Crumb (the links), the Title (the page's title the trail ends at) and the Text Delimiter (the thing in between the Crumbs)
- The direction controls if the links will go from home to the page through the folders or from the page to home down the folders.
- Select the checkbox for the title on a new line if you want the title on a new line.
- Click OK
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."
Carl G. Jung
Donations are not required in order to use the product in commerical or personal use. If you've used Breadcrumbs and it has saved you time or money and you'd like to thank us, this is what the contribution is for. Thanks.