Safe Open Window
Prevention is the best plan!
Safe Open Window will prevent a window from being opened that is already opened. Useful for popup forms where the user may accidentially click on the same link deleting the information they have already entered.
Features of Safe Open Window:
- Prevents a new window to overwrite an existing open window.
- Provides a custom error message for the visitor.
- Assigns an individual name for the window so multiple windows could be open and it only impact one window.
Safe Open Window Quick Guide
- Select the link or image for the popup window.
- Run the behavior.
- Enter the window to open.
- Enter the name of the window.
- Enter the message for the user if they try to open a window already open.
- Click OK.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
Dreamweaver CC download
Dreamweaver CS6 and prior download