Random Flash Movie
Lightwieght Random Flash!
Random Flash Movie displays one of the entered flash movies on the page, randomly.
Features of Random Flash Movie:
- Add individually or by folder.
- Works with any .SWF file.
- Setting to loop movie.
- Setting to include images in the random rotation.
- Setup a default image for non-flash enabled viewers.
Does not include the object update issued by Adobe.
Random Flash Movie Quick Guide
- Put all of your .swf files in a folder
- Load up the page from your site to insert Random Flash Movie.
- Click on the page where you want the effect.
- Select Random Flash from the command menu, under Kaosweaver.com.
- Click on the folder icon, select the folder with all of your .swfs.
- Check of the loop checkbox if you want to make the flash loop.
- Click OK.
"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
George Bernard Shaw