Professional Random Text
Making dynamic text dynamic on the web!
Professional Random Text adds dynamic actions to a list of text entries displaying them randomly, daily or cycling.
Features of Professional Random Text:
Displays text in three actions:
- Random Text - selects an entry at random and displays it.
- Daily Text - selects an entry for the day and displays it to all visitors for that day.
- Cycle Text - selects the first entry and then displays the next entry each time a visitor refreshes the page.
- Select the CSS for the output or select the font family, size and color.
- Insert an image or link into the text list.
- Edit the text lists.
Text entries can include HTML code.
Text entries need to use "e; for double quotes.
Compared to Random and Daily Text:
Professional Random Text has these advantages:
- Cycle Action.
- Editable entries to update and change the lists as needed.
- Easier to add images and links to the entries.
Professional Random Text Quick Guide
- Collect the text entries in a text file (optional, but much easier).
- Select the spot on the page where the text will be displayed.
- Run the command.
- Select the type of action to be used.
- Set the font line options or select the CSS.
- Enter the text data in the Random Text box (copy and paste from the text file works best)
- Click Add to add the entery, Add w/CSS to add the entry wrapped with the CSS style or Add w/Font to use FONT tags.
- Repeat Step 7 for all text entries.
- Click OK.
"Quotation, n: The act of repeating erroneously the words of another."