Insert Prebuilt Selects
Making standard select lists a SNAP!
Insert Prebuilt Selects inserts a select list prepopulated with the required data for default selects.
Features of Insert Prebuilt Selects:
Inserts prebuilt select statements for:
- State & Providence
- Allows the insertion of multiple types at once.
- Allows the setting of the text and value to common values.
- Support multilanguage month inserts.
- Support Canada's providences.
Works entirely within Dreamweaver, inserts plain HTML code.
Insert Prebuilt Selects Quick Guide
- Click on the spot in the page where you want the select to appear.
- Run Insert Prebuilt Selects from the command menu.
- Set the order in which the selects will appear, even if it is a single select.
- Set the properties for each selected select to appear.
- Click OK.
"I don't like the sound of all those lists he's making - it's like taking too many notes at school; you feel you've achieved something when you haven't."
Dreamweaver CC download
Dreamweaver CS6 and prior download