The evolution of dynamic images continues!
Features of Dynamic Images:
- Random Images Action - Displays one image selected at random from the list of images entered into the extension.
- Daily Image Action - Displays one image selected sequentially from the list of images, shown to all visitors for 24 hours, swapped daily.
- Random Slideshow Action - Displays images selected at random from the list of images entered into the extension, swapping the image with the next randomly selected image at a set interval.
- Sequential Slideshow Action - Displays images starting with the first image in the list and sequentially displaying each subsequint image at a set interval.
Will pass W3C validation
Requires a modern DOM compliant browser to function.
Dynamic Images Quick Guide:
- Load a page from your current site.
- Click on the page where you want the action to be placed.
- Go to the command menu, select Kaosweaver.com and then the extension.
- Select the Action and timer for slideshow actions.
- Use the folder icon to add a folder of images or the + icon for individual images
- If using a non-slideshow action, select the images and enter the data for the image below in the properties section.
- Click OK when all images are entered correctly.
"Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision."
Dreamweaver CC download
Dreamweaver CS6 and prior download
Donations are not required in order to use the product in commerical or personal use. If you've used Dynamic Images and it has saved you time or money and you'd like to thank us, this is what the contribution is for. Thanks.