Dropdown Menu-List Rewrite
On screen magic - no server required!
Dropdown Menu-List Rewrite Quick Guide:
- Setup a form with two dropdown lists on the page, populate the first dropdown.
- Select the first dropdown and open the Dropdown behavior (under the kaos menu in the behaviors panel).
- Load the extension
- Select an option from the top list (which you entered in step 1).
- Enter a value and label and click Add.
- Repeat for all options dependent on the selected option in the first box. For example, if you had automobile manufacturers in the first box and Ford was your first entry, you would enter F150, Explorer, Mustang in the entries (one at a time), then select Nissan and enter Altima, Quest, xTerra for that entry.
- Select the target dropdown.
- Click OK.
"Here's the secret to finishing that first book. Don't rewrite as you go."
Laurell K. Hamilton
Dreamweaver CC download
Dreamweaver CS6 and prior download
Donations are not required in order to use the product in commerical or personal use. If you've used Dropdown Menu-List Rewrite and it has saved you time or money and you'd like to thank us, this is what the contribution is for. Thanks.